Translate my blog into YOUR language

Montag, 13. Februar 2012



You know, some people are now saying that "everybody is beautiful" and "love me for who I am". But, the people who say this kind of thing are usually good-looking. It's easy for them to say that everybody is beautiful, because THEY already got it. And if it's not enough, right after you read that you're beautiful, you see those fucking hipster pictures of those perfect girls and guys. Tell me now, how am I supposed to believe that I'm beautiful too? All I see is people with a perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair and stuff. What about the usual people? We don't find pictures of girls of wearing glasses or braces. We don't see guys with pimples or skinny guys. All we see are big boobs,abs, perfect straightened hair and beautiful clothes. And I look at myself and don't like what I see at all because I don't look like any of them. I don't have any of those attributes that other girls haveAny. And they want me to think I'm beautifulHow can I?


2 Kommentare: